North and Central of Vietnam
5 Days 4 Nights |
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hoian - Danang
INR 22,499per person - without flight
- The capital of Vietnam – Hanoi with rich history, interesting culture and amazing food.
- The World Heritage-listed seascape of Halong Bay, dotted with jagged limestone pinnacles, is one of Vietnam’s biggest attractions. It draws more than 10 million visitors a year, the vast majority aboard day and overnight cruise.
- At the height of 1,487 m from the sea level, Sun World Ba Na Hills (in Danang city) is coined the “heaven on earth” owing to its spectacular climate and otherworldly natural landscape.
5 Days 4 Nights
This journey is designed for all travelers from India who want to set foot in the most enthralling places in North & Central Vietnam and experience a lot of fascinating activities together. Join the tour now and let Vietnamtour.in create your most memorable experiences!
Welcome to Hanoi, you will be collected by our local guide at Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal from 14.00 onwards. Balance of the day as your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Adamas Hotel
- Meals: None
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide for airport pick up
- Transfer: Private car
HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) – BY SHUTTLE BUS
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken by cruise shuttle bus to another fascinating land – the gem in the north of Vietnam – Halong Bay. The drive takes you through beautiful paddy rice and mountains of the Red River Delta. Visiting the bay, you will experience the magic of the wonderful wonder of the world.
From the harbor, board our boat for a cruise among the numerous limestone karst rising from the emerald water. Make a stop en route to visit a grotto of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites and anchor for a relaxing swim in a hidden cave. Meals will be served on the cruise. Overnight on the cruise.
Note: You are recommended to bring an overnight bag to keep your necessary luggage. We are afraid that there is not enough space to store all the luggage of every passenger on board. Moreover, after an overnight stay on board, you will turn back to the same hotel in Hanoi, so your remaining luggage will be sure to be kept safely.
- Accommodation: Oriental Sails Cruise
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tour Guide: on the cruise
- Transfer: Shuttle bus for Hanoi – Halong Bay
HA LONG BAY – HANOI – DA NANG – HOI AN (B, L) – BY SHUTTLE BUS
After breakfast, enjoy your time to swim, sunbathe and relax in the fascinating background of the bay. After lunch on board – around 11.30am, transfer back to Hanoi. Our driver will pick you up to transfer to the airport to take your domestic flight to Danang.
Once arrival in Danang, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to the hotel in Hoi An to check in. Dinner on your own account. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Kim An Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Tour Guide: on the cruise & airport pick up
- Transfer: Shuttle bus transfer from Ha Long Bay to Hanoi & private for airport transfer
DAY TRIP TO BANA HILLS & GOLDEN BRIDGE (B, L) – JOINT IN TOUR
07:30 AM Being picked up at hotel in Hoi An. Transfer to Ba Na hills (35km) and take Cable Car which gains 5 world scores to Ba Na hills station. Stop at By Night station to visit Vong Nguyet hills, The Old Villas of French, the Golden bridge…
Continue moving up by cable car to the Nui Chua Mountain – the top of Ba Na range, visiting Nginh Phong top, Le Nim Villas, Orchid Garden… Experience hill climbing train (first and unique funicular in Vietnam) and visit an old French cellar (Debay Ancient Wine Cellar), flower garden Le Jardin D’amour. Buffet lunch will be severed at the restaurant.
In the afternoon, you will be free for joining games in Fantasy Park – the third biggest indoor games zone in Vietnam with series of interesting games: 4 – 5D film, skiver, The death race, dinosaur park… (2 hours). Or discover Ba Na hills on your own.
03:00 PM Back to the cable car. Then, you will be transferred back to Hoi An. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Kim An Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide for group tour
- Transfer: Group transfer
HOIAN – DANANG DEPARTURE (B)
You are free to relax until being transferred to the airport (without tour guide) for your departure flight. Room is at your disposal until noon time. Meals on your own. End of tour.
- Accommodation: N/A
- Meals: Breakfast
- Tour Guide: None
- Transfer: Private car to the airport
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||35,999 (INR)||25,299 (INR)||25,299 (INR)||23,399 (INR)||23,399 (INR)||22,499 (INR)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
Single Supplement: INR 7,499
This rate is applied from May to September. If your travel time drops in other months, please contact our Travel Consultants for the new rate.
We only accept the payment by USD, the INR rate may be changed at the time you book following the exchange rate at https://www.xe.com
- Accommodation in double/twin share with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Halong Bay Cruise Package
- Group tour in Bana Hills, Golden Bridge
- Local English speaking guides
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes and service charges
- Internal flights in economy class as mentioned in the itinerary by Vietjet Air: Hanoi - Danang
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International flight ticket
- Vietnam visa fee at $25
- Single supplement for single room
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Thank you for your interest in North and Central of Vietnam. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.
SEND US A MESSAGE
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE