Luxury Honeymoon Trip with Vietnam
6 Days 5 Nights |
Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta - Hanoi - Halong Bay
INR 47,599per person - without flight
- Explore the largest city of Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh city - the mix of olds and news with beautiful French colonial buildings
- Enjoy a boat trip on Mekong Delta to visit the orchards full of delicious tropical fruit and enjoy some of it while listening to traditional music.
- Relax on a luxury cruise in Halong Bay with cooking demonstration, tasting delicious & fresh seafood
6 Days 5 Nights
Not only a romantic trip for honeymooners, but it is also leisure trip which everyone should experience once in a lifetime. With an eclectic mix of destinations all over the world, Vietnam is a distinctive attraction one with immaculate beaches and the historical cities. This tour package promises to bring you an exclusive and intimate time with your significant other.
HO CHI MINH ARRIVAL
Welcome to Ho Chi Minh City – the largest city in Vietnam. Our guide and driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal from 2pm onwards. The balance of the day will be free at your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Majestic Saigon
- Meals: None
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide for airport pick up
- Transfer: Private car
HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – HANOI (B, L) – JOINT IN TOUR
Check out of the hotel this morning and leave your luggage at the lobby. The staff will keep it safely for you.
Then, we will depart from Ho Chi Minh at around 8-8.30am and head straight to Ben Tre, crossing the impressive Rach Mieu Cable-stayed Bridge. Board a small boat to visit typical workplaces including small brick factories, a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house.
Stop at a quiet village, take a short walk to experience local life and hop on your xe-lôi (a kind of motorized rickshaw) and stop at a riverside restaurant for a lunch with local food.
After lunch, take a short cycling tour to explore the surrounding fields before boarding a sampan for a tranquil trip along the picturesque canals. Come back to the port and return to Saigon. You will be dropped off at the hotel to take your luggage and our driver will come to pick you up to the airport to take your domestic flight to Hanoi.
Once arrival in Hanoi, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide to transfer to to the hotel to check in. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Melia Hanoi
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide for group tour & airport pick-up
- Transfer: Group transfer on tour & private car for airport pick-up
- Other: Boat trip on Mekong Delta
HANOI – HALONG BAY (B, L, D) – BY SHUTTLE BUS
In the morning, transfer from Ha Noi to Ha Long Bay. Along the way, enjoy watching people's daily life and rice paddy fields along the way.
After arriving at Ha Long, get on board to cruise around and have chances to admire the spectacular scenery of Ha Long Bay with fascinating natural formations such as Perfume Rock, Fighting Cock, Lonely Rock, etc. while having lunch. Then you will have some time to do swimming or visiting villages to have a look at how local people spend their days. You also can join the cooking class aboard to learn how to make Spring Roll - a Vietnamese traditional dish.
After having dinner aboard, you can enjoy some night activities such as squid fishing, drinking, listening to music or just simply enjoying the night sky of Ha Long Bay. Overnight on cruise.
Note: You are recommended to bring an overnight bag to keep your necessary luggage. We are afraid that there is not enough space to store all the luggage of every passenger on board. Moreover, after an overnight stay on board, you will turn back to the same hotel in Hanoi, so your remaining luggage will be sure to be kept safely.
- Accommodation: Athena Luxury cruises
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tour Guide: on board
- Transfer: Shuttle bus transfer from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
HALONG BAY (B, L, D)
Enjoy a Tai Chi session on the sundeck in the morning with a light breakfast of tea, coffee and pastries. After transfer to an excursion boat to spend your morning in a local fishing village for sight-seeing, you can relax on a beautiful beach and do some swimming until lunch time on board.
Afterwards, set out to explore caves or simply stay on board to enjoy a nap, and then head back to the cruise to enjoy your dinner and another beautiful night on board. Overnight on cruise.
- Accommodation: Athena Luxury Cruises
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide on board
HALONG BAY – HANOI (B, L) – BY SHUTTLE BUS
In the morning, enjoy your light breakfast and relax for a while before exploring the cave in the morning. After that, go back to the cruise and enjoy the beautiful scenery until check-out at 12.00pm. Then transfer back to Hanoi. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Melia Hanoi
- Meals: Breakfast & Brunch
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide on the cruise
- Transfer: Shuttle bus from Halong – Hanoi
HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
You are free to relax until being transferred to the airport (without tour guide) for your departure flight. Room is at your disposal until noon time. Meals on your own. End of tour.
- Accommodation: N/A
- Meals: Breakfast
- Tour Guide: None
- Transfer: Private car to the airport
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||78,599 (INR)||50,199 (INR)||50,199 (INR)||48,299 (INR)||48,299 (INR)||47,599 (INR)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
Single Supplement: INR 24,199
This rate is applied from May to September. If your travel time drops in other months, please contact our Travel Consultants for the new rate.
We only accept the payment by USD, the INR rate may be changed at the time you book following the exchange rate at https://www.xe.com
- Accommodation in double/twin share with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Domestic flight in Economy Class of Vietjet Air:
- Ho Chi Minh – Hanoi
- Joint in tour to Mekong Delta
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes and service charges
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Domestic/International flight ticket
- Vietnam visa fee at $25/person
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Thank you for your interest in Luxury Honeymoon Trip with Vietnam. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.