North and South of Vietnam
5 Days 4 Nights |
Hanoi - Halong Bay - Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta
INR 23,499per person - without flight
- Halong Bay – one of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Vietnam with many interesting activities included kayaking, cooking demonstration, caving, etc
- Mekong Delta River – one of the largest deltas in Vietnam with peaceful atmosphere and many products from coconut
- Ho Chi Minh city – our largest city with many popular destinations with rich history, French colonial buildings, especially night life activities
- Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam with hundreds of temples, pagodas, architectural structures and other famous landscapes will help you understand more about our culture, history
5 Days 4 Nights
From the jaw-dropping landscapes of the World Natural Heritage Site to the rice bowl of Mekong Delta, you will get some of the most stunning and authentic experiences with our short trip from North to South of Vietnam. Exotic destination, luxurious accommodation, delectable meals and one-of-a-kind experiences, get ready to buckle up and travel your way. For more travel ideas and experiences for your trip, check out our Vietnam tour packages from India
Welcome to Hanoi, you will be collected by our local guide at Hanoi Airport and transfer to hotel for check in. The room is at your disposal from 14.00 onwards. Balance of the day as your leisure. Meals on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Adamas Hotel
- Meals: None
- Tour Guide: English speaking guide for airport pick up
- Transfer: Private car
Hanoi - Halong Bay (B, L, D) - by Shuttle Bus
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be taken by cruise shuttle bus to another fascinating land – the gem in the north of Vietnam – Halong Bay. The drive takes you through beautiful paddy rice and mountains of the Red River Delta. Visiting the bay, you will experience the magic of the wonderful wonder of the world.
From the harbor, board our boat for a cruise among the numerous limestone karst rising from the emerald water. Make a stop en route to visit a grotto of spectacular stalactites and stalagmites and anchor for a relaxing swim in a hidden cave. Meals will be served on the cruise. Overnight on the cruise.
Note: You are recommended to bring an overnight bag to keep your necessary luggage. We are afraid that there is not enough space to store all the luggage of every passenger on board. Moreover, after an overnight stay on board, you will turn back to the same hotel in Hanoi, so your remaining luggage will be sure to be kept safely.
- Accommodation: Oriental Sails
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Tour Guide: on the cruise
- Transfer: Shuttle bus for Hanoi – Halong Bay
Halong Bay - Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh (B, Brunch)
06:30 – 07:30 Join in the Tai Chi exercise & have breakfast
07:30 – 09:30 Enjoy your time to swim, sunbathe and relax in the fascinating background of the bay.
09:30 – 10: 30 Check out & have lunch on board
11:30 – 12: 30 Transfer back to Hanoi.
Our driver will pick you up to transfer to the airport (without guide) to take your domestic flight to Ho Chi Minh.
Once arrival in Ho Chi Minh, you will be warmly welcomed and transferred to the hotel to check in by our tour guide and driver. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Le Duy Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Brunch
- Tour Guide: on the cruise
- Transfer: Shuttle bus transfer from Ha Long Bay to Hanoi & private car for airport transfers
Day Trip to Mekong Delta (B, L) - Joint in Tour
08:30 – 09:00 AM Depart from your hotel for My Tho, the town lies on the left side of the Mekong River.
- Boarding the sampan and cruising down the river around the four beautiful islands: Dragon, Unicorn, Phoenix and Tortoise islands.
- Stop over at Unicorn Island, go walking around country lane and seeing orchards, enjoy tropical fruits, folk song music.
- Visit the fruit plantation.
- Riding a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal
- Visit the family business, visit honey-bee farm, enjoy honey tea and coconut candy workshop. Have lunch at local restaurant.
- Cycling around the Tan Thach village, meet the local villagers to experience the local daily life in the Mekong delta.
05:00 05:30 PM Drop off at your hotel. Dinner on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
- Accommodation: Le Duy Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
- Tour Guide: English speaking for group tour
- Transfer: Group transfer
- Other: Boat trip on Mekong Delta
Ho Chi Minh Departure (B)
On this day, you are free at your leisure until being picked up and transferred to the airport (without guide) for the departure flight. Room is at your disposal until noon. Meals on your own. End of services.
- Accommodation: N/A
- Meals: Breakfast
- Tour Guide: None
- Transfer: Private airport transfer in Ho Chi Minh
|Pax||1||2||3||4||5||6||More than 6|
|Price/adult||38,099 (INR)||26,299 (INR)||26,299 (INR)||24,299 (INR)||24,299 (INR)||23,499 (INR)||Contact Us|
|More than 6||Contact Us|
Single Supplement: INR 7,299
This rate will be applied from May to Sep 2019. If your travel time drops on other months, kindly contact our Travel Consultant for more details.
We only accept the payment by USD, the INR rate may be changed at the time you book following the exchange rate at https://www.xe.com
- Accommodation in double/twin share with daily breakfast
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi
- Join in tour in Mekong Delta
- Boat trips as mentioned in the itinerary
- Local English speaking guides
- Visa approval letter to Vietnam
- Meals where mentioned (B: breakfast; L: lunch; D: dinner)
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes and service charges
- Shuttle bus from Hanoi – Halong - Hanoi
- Internal flights in economy class as mentioned in the itinerary: Hanoi– Ho Chi Minh by Vietjet Air
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- International flight ticket
- Vietnam visa fee at $25/person
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, tip...)
- Travel insurance
Thank you for your interest in North and South of Vietnam. Please fill in your details below and we will contact you by phone or email within 24 hours.